Tips & ideas for using the mgmt software

Discount on Counter sale

Discount on Counter sale

Postby DelHatt » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:35 am

We get subbed out constantly for alignment. Sometimes a few of our customers are actually subbing one of our own customers back to me (Power Company), but they're paying the bill. Ownership function is annoying to deal with, so i'd like to just write a counter sale and leave the vehicle info out. However we cannot apply the customers discount in a counter sale. How can we combat this software issue?
The Hudson Valleys PREMIER Alignment Shop.
DelHatt

Re: Discount on Counter sale

Postby Johnny5 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:46 am

You can definitely add customer level pricing and discounts within a counter sale. Either click on the individual line and select 'Cust Type' or select the 'Promos' button, then 'Discounts' and apply.

JD
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Mitchell1
Tuck in behind me, I'll show you where to crash. 8)
Johnny5
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Location: Mitchell 1 John Dwulet, Sr. Product Marketing Manager

Re: Discount on Counter sale

Postby rhillig » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Johnny5 wrote:You can definitely add customer level pricing and discounts within a counter sale. Either click on the individual line and select 'Cust Type' or select the 'Promos' button, then 'Discounts' and apply.

JD

Thanks JD - I have been wondering how to do a discount on the counter slips as well!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
rhillig
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Return to Tips & Ideas