Tips & ideas for using the mgmt software

CUSTOM QUICK KEYS

CUSTOM QUICK KEYS

Postby lloyd-wilson » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:20 am

Hi Everyone, so first time posting but been a Mitchell user for over 20 years. So "End of day" reports are great for what they at, but like many I am sure everyone runs end of month reports as well. Has anyone every been able to create a quick key or custom report that allows a single click and then will pull all of the reports I want ?? I mean in excel this would take 5 minutes to ??
lloyd-wilson

Re: CUSTOM QUICK KEYS

Postby ricmorin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Welcome to the Forum!

The only report I run monthly is the Business Summary, and actually I also run that weekly. You have an interesting idea of an additional report grouping that can be run from a single request, whether you choose to do that monthly, weekly or whatever. That would have to be built into the program, depending on interest of course. Cool idea. :idea:
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434
https://www.facebook.com/motorcaralternatives

Reality continues to ruin my life.- Calvin
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Postby Silky7 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:35 pm

We do have recorded the enhancement to add a "Favorites" area into the Reports. The idea being you can tag certain reports as a Favorite, and those will be the only ones listed in that tab. Batching them gets trickier due to some reports requiring selections (date ranges, categories, techs, etc.)
Silky7
2nd Level Tech Support
2nd Level Tech Support

Postby Rich » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:52 am

Silky7 wrote:We do have recorded the enhancement to add a "Favorites" area into the Reports. The idea being you can tag certain reports as a Favorite, and those will be the only ones listed in that tab. Batching them gets trickier due to some reports requiring selections (date ranges, categories, techs, etc.)

+1
Rich Hays
Supporter of Project Semicolon
231-796-0550 work
Rich
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Return to Tips & Ideas