Read Forum FAQs FIRST then A) Register, B) Activate, C) Log in

Cut Fuel Lines & Punctured Tanks

Postby apiauto » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:31 am

THAT'S IT STEVE! ON A SIDE NOTE I HAD A CUSTOMER TEL ME YESTERDAY THAT HE HAD CONVERTED ONE OF HIS TANKS ON HIS F350 TO A WASTE TANK FOR HIS TRUCK TOP CAMPER. HE CAME OUT SUNDA MORNING TO FIND A GAS CAN A HOSE AND A BIG PILE OF "PUKE'. NOW THAT'S JUSTICE. IT'S SAD THAT THE OLD SCHOOL FORM OF JUSTICE IS NOT ALLOWED, BUT WE ARE A KINDER GENTLER NATION!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! HAVE A GREAT DAY, MIKE.
apiauto
100 Club: Active Contributor

Postby brianp87 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:42 am

now that is wat to funny neat
brianp87
2.5K Uber Ninja Contributor
2.5K Uber Ninja Contributor

Postby Matt R. » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 am

Hey Steve, it's not your fault if you just happen to be outside going for a cigarrette as they are stealing your gas and they happened to be covered in gas when you put out your smoke. Maybe if you had your glasses or contacts in when you went for that cigarrette you would've seen em but hey, we all aren't perfect.
It is hard to get away with breaking the law but there are plenty of ways around it.

On the hose or the phone, I would make call 911 first as they are the professionals in these kinds of situations.
Running around while panicking is also a good option.
This is my Mitchell One Shop Manager Plus Program. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Matt R.
200 Club: Major Contributor

Postby bluedude38 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:37 am

Id just stand there and look at the pretty colors as long as my truck wasnt on fire.
bluedude38

Stooping lower than a low life!!!!

Postby SANTA » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:00 pm

I work in Visalia, California. Last year they built a new sports complex, 10 socker fields, soft-ball fields, water park for kids, picnic area for families, all for the kids, so they could have somewhere local to pass the time. The city hired some guy to maintain the grounds, guess what!! he stole all the copper out of the street lights at the complex!! Now the moron is in jail, the city had to spend thousands of $$$ to repair the lights. Then across town at the AAA ball field, in the 2nd phase of rennovation, someone stole the copper out of the new lights there too!!!! More money to do repairs in a hurry befor big season opener!!! Needless to say, they got it fixed just in time!! But then people complain because the cost went from "NOTHING" to minor$$ for use of the facilities pinic areas. HELLOOO!! Why steal things that are put there for you and your families!!!! It's not yours, go get a "REAL JOB", we work, why cant you!!!! Sorry! Just makes me mad!!!
SANTA
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Postby Matt R. » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:08 pm

I kind of like that in a way. The cost of thievery making fees on public facilities exist or go higher. Might see some self regulation among the citizens if it is an obvious hit to the pocketbook.
This is my Mitchell One Shop Manager Plus Program. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Matt R.

Postby gatorgirl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 am

My dad is 72 years old and gets mad everytime he has to pay 75cents for air. He said he wishes he could open up his own store just so he could give free air because air ought to be free. The reason we have to pay for it is because the idiots who vandalize the air pumps! :evil:
Angie LaPrime AKA Gatorgirl
Valuable Indispensable Dedicated Employee :)
http://www.myspace.com/gatorgirl013
http://www.facebook.com (search Angie Richard LaPrime)
WATCH FOR MOTORCYCLES!!
gatorgirl
500 Club: Champion Contributor
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Postby CreekviewJohn » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:37 am

Did you ever see the movie "Next of Kin" with Patrick Swayze? We run a little 4 - bay shop out in the sticks, but we don't have vandalism and such and i think its mostly out of respect....of the size of the shot gun that their nieghbors might have !! LOL. Had a used snowmobile here selling it for a friend, it got stolen over night...the "townies got wind of who it may have been, went and found the sled and brought it back to us before the state police had the report filled out !! Hopefully none of those "big city crimes" make up to our neck of the woods !!
CreekviewJohn

Postby steven kiser » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 am

hey john, welcome to the forum.
i was watching the news last year and they were showing a clip about a little old lady that got robbed outside a convient store in upper state n.y.. there were two hunters fueling up. one went to the aid of the lady, the other took off into the woods after the robber. you should have seen the pictures. the hunters got a hold of this guy. i think he had a fractured cheek bone, broken nose, broken hand, two swollen eyes, along with other injuries. the news lady was interviewing the hunters and asked what happened. "they said he was in that condition when they found him. one of them thought he may have run into a tree or something like that." :lol: :lol: . now that's justice. unfortunatly in this day and age if you take someone out while they're comiting a crime you can be sued. i read about a bumb that sued a good samaritan because he got injured while the samaritan struggled with him to recover a purse he had just stolen. some lawyer came up with this idea. the case was eventually dismissed but the samaritan had about 10 grand worth of lawyers fees. it seems that you have to watch out for bottom feeders as well as buzzards.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Previous

Return to 1. > HOW THIS FORUM WORKS [Read This Before Posting]