Manager SE Reports & printing

Customer Info With Vehicles List?

Customer Info With Vehicles List?

Postby rhillig » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:16 am

Is it possible to print a sheet with the customer information (name, address, all phone numbers) and a list of the vehicle they currently have under their name?

As we have had Mitchell for a long time, we have many customers that their information has changed or they have gotten rid of some of the vehicles. I try to catch it, if they mention they got rid of a vehicle. But now we have a service writer & it would be nice to be able to give them a print out of their information & have them correct what is wrong so it is easier to make sure we have the right numbers to call.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
rhillig
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Re: Customer Info With Vehicles List?

Postby Johnny5 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 am

The closest report today is Customer List by Last Name found under the client tab. I have entered an enhancement item to include data for all phone in that report template. We would then use that report to add a new entry for an "Audit List" of customer and vehicle information. This isn't something that can be done immediately, but I added it to the list.

JD
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Mitchell1
Tuck in behind me, I'll show you where to crash. 8)
Johnny5
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Location: Mitchell 1 John Dwulet, Sr. Product Marketing Manager

Postby Rich » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:24 am

That would be great! Something we can print when the customer gets here. They can update as they have time and return to us. I'd love it. I try to keep an eye on it, but its tough. I have found lots of customers that have not had one of their cars since we switched to Mitchell years ago.
Rich Hays
Supporter of Project Semicolon
231-796-0550 work
Rich
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Postby rhillig » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:33 am

Johnny5 wrote:The closest report today is Customer List by Last Name found under the client tab. I have entered an enhancement item to include data for all phone in that report template. We would then use that report to add a new entry for an "Audit List" of customer and vehicle information. This isn't something that can be done immediately, but I added it to the list.

JD

Thank you! We have been having a problem lately with people saying - oh you have my phone number...only to find out that it was two phone numbers ago (why do people change their phone number all the time???? :? ) Delays getting the approval to do work & ties up my hoist.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
rhillig

Return to Printing / Reports