Text messaging

Message Pro- Spell Check

Message Pro- Spell Check

Postby ARS » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:34 am

I would like to request that Message Pro add the ability for spell check or the red squiggle line under the words that are misspelled.

Thanks, Jen
ARS
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Re: Message Pro- Spell Check

Postby MRISICH » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Thanks Jen. I've passed your suggestion along to our developers as a feature request.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
MRISICH
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Postby ARS » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:45 am

Any word on this... We could really use it... WE are using texting a whole lot more to contact customers-- would not look good if we are mis-spelling words..
Thanks, ARS
ARS

Postby MRISICH » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:14 am

ARS wrote:Any word on this... We could really use it... WE are using texting a whole lot more to contact customers-- would not look good if we are mis-spelling words..
Thanks, ARS

Hi ARS. We're still in the process of adding this feature. We don't have an official release date yet, but when we do, you'll receive an email notification letting you know it was added. We apologize for the delay.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
MRISICH

Postby rhillig » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:29 am

MRISICH wrote:Hi ARS. We're still in the process of adding this feature. We don't have an official release date yet, but when we do, you'll receive an email notification letting you know it was added. We apologize for the delay.

Has a spell check been incorporated into Bolt-On yet?

While the F2 button on Mitchell works, I think it would be nice if the wrong words were underlined like when typing in Word.

We are thinking about going with Bolt-On to update our invoices, but I would really like to see a good spell check feature. that would definitely help us add it.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
rhillig

Return to Message Pro