- 1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:27 am
- Location: Mentally: outer space. Physically: Alabama
timbre4 wrote:Well..... You're kind of in the middle. The records you created all lack cost, maybe line codes and your description will likely not match OR catalog. So you'll end up deleting them. (sorry)
Since you do have part numbers, consider this as the best way to get where you need to be:
1) Create a dummy order with some Y/M/M to get into the OR catalog.
2) Once in there, click on Manual Entry; this will give you a grid to enter all of the part numbers and quantities
3) Once you have them looked up selected, click Parts List in the lower RH corner
4) Transfer all to your dummy order
5) Price Check and then select Update All Fields
6) double click line item to open Part Item Edit window
7) Check the Inventory List box and Done, answer Yes to make part record
Repeat 6) & 7) for each belt
Clean up your old stuff and you're done with part records set for re-ordering.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests