Welcome to our forum and thanks for your question.
1. Enable the NAPA catalog button from Setup Special Maintenance menu (you must be on the home "splash page"; click the WIP button if needed)
2. Setup - Special Maintenance, Toggle Catalog Availability; be sure the NAPA optiion is set to ON. Click Save and Exit.
3. Go to Setup - Vendor Setup; create new or edit existing NAPA vendor record.
4. Click the Setup Link button there to enter your NAPA acct credentials [Internet Connection (eProcurement) option selected]
5. Click on Save to finish establishing the NAPA link, then OK to exit Vendor Setup.
Technical Information: http://m1faqs.com/knowledgemanager/ques ... stionid=68